Stay informed about the UFred community, its successes, and all the ways we’re continuing to grow
Happy New Year from UFred
The University of Fredericton team would like to extend best wishes and continued success in 2018 to all our students, alumni, faculty, and administrators.
Here’s a quick look back at some of the many memorable UFred moments of the past year:
- UFred Mental Health Week in support of #BellLetsTalk more
- HR Leadership specialty stream voted Readers Choice HR Masters Program more
- UFred invests $5 million in OHS education through acquisition of Don Sayers and Associates more
- UFred recognized for a third consecutive year at 41st Annual SBI conference more
- UFred10 celebration tour wraps up more
- UFred maps out pathway to meet new BCRSP educational requirements more
- UFred students participate in second International Field Study more
- UFred among the first in Canada to sign the Singapore Accord more
- UFred launches Enhancing Workplace Resiliency course more
- UFred voted Readers’ Choice in three categories Canadian Occupational Safety magazine more
We look forward to continued growth in 2018.
If you will be in the GTA, Monday, January 29, 2018, join us from 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM at the Delta Toronto Hotel for The MBA Tour.
Attendees can take advantage of this networking event to meet us in person and ask questions about our MBA and Executive MBA degree programs.
Admission is free, register here. We look forward to seeing you there.
Meet our Students
Joanne Thompson is working toward her Executive MBA with a specialty stream in Social Enterprise Leadership
“Technology has expanded how we can connect, and I believe that it will also shape how we educate ourselves. In no way do I feel that I have had less of a university experience through an on-line graduate program. read more
Not sure which program is for you?
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about the program.
To speak to a Recruitment Advisor, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us toll-free: 1-877-454-6232 ext. 213
Ready to take the next steps?
To begin the application process, simply complete our online application form. A Recruitment Advisor will then be in touch with the next steps.