Sharing, connecting, and inspiring UFred’s community of students, alumni, faculty, and administrators.
Happy New Year from UFred
The University of Fredericton team would like to extend best wishes and continued success in 2018 to all our students, alumni, faculty, and administrators.
Here’s a quick look back at some of the many memorable UFred moments of the past year:
- UFred Mental Health Week in support of #BellLetsTalk more
- HR Leadership specialty stream voted Readers Choice HR Masters Program more
- UFred invests $5 million in OHS education through acquisition of Don Sayers and Associates more
- UFred recognized for a third consecutive year at 41st Annual SBI conference more
- UFred10 celebration tour wraps up more
- UFred maps out pathway to meet new BCRSP educational requirements more
- UFred students participate in second International Field Study more
- UFred among the first in Canada to sign the Singapore Accord more
- UFred launches Enhancing Workplace Resiliency course more
- UFred voted Readers’ Choice in three categories Canadian Occupational Safety magazine more
We look forward to continued growth in 2018.
Executive MBA – specialty stream in Global Leadership
Joseph credits the UFred Executive MBA with equipping him with “high standards of achievement, behavior, discipline, and punctuality” by offering foundation level courses that are universally applicable to both a student’s life and career.
Executive MBA with a specialty stream in Social Enterprise Leadership
“The University of Fredericton (UFred) met all the criteria: A Social Enterprise Leadership stream, a Canadian accredited MBA, an accelerated course curriculum, and the ability to interact with colleagues through a V-class.”
Share your story with us!
Would you like to be featured in UFred Leading Edge? Contact our Marketing and Communications Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.