We will exemplify integrity and maintain the capacity to provide the highest quality of relevant education for our students; and we will foster a spirit of collaboration with students, alumni, employers and key stakeholders to assist in attaining our mission and fulfilling our aspiration.
- Attract first class students;
- Employ top quality faculty;
- Develop first to market programs;
- Provide online learning environments with educational outcomes;
- Leverage diversity through programs in the private, public and non-profit sectors;
- Balance theory and best practices;
- Cultivate strong external networks.
We believe the trends in global business promise dynamic shifts:
- That in order to handle both the opportunities, problems and the challenges of a flat world, the next competitive advantage is collaboration;
- That collaboration is deeply embedded in new forms of technology, innovation, practices, and in communities and social networks;
- That successful countries and organizations are successful because they are already practicing collaborative relationships and leadership characterized by individual freedom, democratic processes, transparent and flexible structures, mutual trust and respect and the ability to handle high degrees of complexity;
- That high complexity and unlimited opportunities requires openness, opportunity and hope rather than limits, suspicion and grievance;
- That lifelong learning is a necessity;
- That students will increasingly look for education that allows them to maximize their personal and professional potential with a minimum amount of disruption to their lives;
- Our mission is therefore to provide the best Canadian higher education to students from all over the world to create tomorrow’s leaders.
We will prepare advanced students to manage effectively as business professionals in a range of leadership roles, and equip them with the intellectual foundation to deal with the challenges they will face in the changing global environment.
Through our online delivery system we strive to provide focused academic and professional graduate level education programs to students with a preferred orientation toward online learning and those with limiting situational constraints, to achieve professional aspirations and personal goals.